Your search results
Reserving and Booking a Villa:
- If you would like to provisionally reserve a villa pending your search for suitable flights, we would be happy to take your chosen villa off the market for you for a period of 3 days. However, we must be notified of this by e mail in advance and the “hold” on the villa is valid only by our own written acceptance.
- The rental rates quoted on the website are net and there are no added or otherwise associated costs to the villa hire of any nature.
- If a reservation is made more than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival, twenty five percent (25%) deposit is required to secure the reservation. The balance will be due eight (8) weeks prior to arrival. In the event that the booking is made less than eight (8) weeks before the scheduled arrival, then full payment is required. Payment may be made by either credit card or Pay Pal or bank transfer directly to our bank account.
Your Holiday Rental Includes:
- Accommodation as specified.
- All bed linen and towels (but not beach or pool towels)
- Mid-fortnight change of bed linen & towels is included in the rental rates. Please note that we would like to be contacted for an appointment in order to carry out a mid-stay clean and mid-stay cleans are only available for Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. We can be contacted on 26-910816.
- All taxes including VAT
- The use of air conditioning in the bedrooms is included unless otherwise stated on the web-site brochure (there are a few villas which charge extra) however the a/c units must only be used while you are in the property, with all windows and doors kept closed.
- If a cot and high chair is required please inform us prior to your arrival and we will provide these items for the duration of your stay with our compliments.
- Pool Cleaning – The pool cleaning is done on a regular basis, at various times depending on the Pool Company’s own schedule.
- If you have special requirements, please discuss with us before your booking.
- A basic welcome pack is included, any extra items you need we can purchase for you at a cost.
- Please note for flight purposes that we ask that you move into the villa after 15.00 hours on arrival and we would like the property back by 11.00 am on the day of your departure at the latest, unless by prior arrangement.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the members of your party do not behave in a way which causes offence or danger to others or which risks damage to property. In such circumstances the accommodation owner/s and First Options Holiday Villas Limited have the right to terminate arrangements made on your behalf, no refunds, no payment of compensation and no reimbursement of any cost or expenses you may incur as a result. Further, you will be liable to reimburse First Options Holiday Villas Limited for any expenses whatsoever it incurs as a result of your behavior.
- Villa Holiday Cyprus provides flexible holidays for the independent traveler and generally our clients do not expect a visiting representative service. However if there is any emergency please contact Chris Christou on: +357-99-400974 / +357-26-910816.
Car hire and Airport Transfers:
- If you would like to hire a car for your holiday, we recommend a local company which will offer you a great deal on car hire. Included in their service, they meet you at the airport (Paphos) and deliver the car to you there. You can then follow them to the villa where they will hand over the keys to the property. This means that you will save an average of € 100.00 for the arrival and return journey to the airport in taxi fares. Their car hire rates are very attractive and we have always been encouraged by the reviews posted to us by previous guests. Please feel free to contact Savvas Houlos for car hire on: +35799-359213 or email@example.com .
- Alternatively, if you would like a taxi to collect you at the airport we will send a trustworthy local taxi driver to collect you and he will have the keys to the villa for you. Please contact us about arranging taxis for you.
- All villa descriptions are intended to be clear and informative.
- For the purpose of clarity, all distances detailed in villa descriptions are intended to be a guideline only and are measured by the approximate driving time by car (not withstanding seasonal traffic), unless otherwise stated.
- Pets are not allowed in any property or any communal area including swimming pools at any time.
- Mosquitoes, ants and other insects are endemic in warmer climates, particularly in the country areas. Preventative pest control is carried out throughout the villas at frequent intervals. Should any incident occur, we recommend that you contact us.
- Photographs are intended to give an overall impression of individual properties. The Management does not accept any responsibility for items of furniture etc, which appear in photographs that may have been changed or removed, nor for any changes to aspects which may have changed since photographs were taken.
- First Options Holiday Villas Limited is a Rental company. Even though we use all resources at our disposal to ensure information provided and the quality and facilities of the properties, we cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any problems that occur while guests occupy the villa of their choice. All information has been provided in good faith and no liability is accepted whatsoever by First Options Holiday Villas Limited for any misrepresentation of villa material or accommodation. We accept responsibility to provide the accommodation as described on our website, but shall not be liable in circumstances where we are prevented from providing the accommodation because of events outside our control, such as flood, fire, adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, war, and threat of war, civil disturbance or acts of any local or national government.